Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Week 1: The Transition

I must say it's really difficult going from eating pretty much whatever and however much I want to having some nutritional structure. If you're following me on My Fitness Pal (brandonfitwin), you can see that. Actually  you can't because I didn't track every day. I ate too much this week. From a calorie and quality perspective, I was all over the map.

My smoothie pre-blender. Gorgeous, right?

My gym at work. :)

Exercise Log:

Wednesday: Stair running/walking intervals for 30 minutes

Thursday: Arms at the gym for 30 minutes

Friday: Stair running/walking intervals for 30 minutes

Saturday: Back at the gym for 30 minutes

Sunday: Squats for 30 minutes

Monday: Rest Day

Tuesday: Dead lifts for 30 minutes

Approximate Total Exercise Time: 180 minutes. I'll try to get more descriptive with the workouts themselves.



I didn't track all of the days when my calories were low so don't get a false impression.


Going forward, I do plan on eating in a more Paleo/Whole 30 style. I thought I could just focus on the calories and lose the weight, but I drastically underestimated the cravings. Taking in the excess sugars and simple carbs has given me a lot of cravings and that's not all right so changes need to be made.

All in all, it was a good transition week which I expected it to be. As I settle in with my job at FitWin and settle into a goal-focused routine, I know I'll continue to do better.

Because of a wager I'm a part of, I will be weighing myself next week. I won't take too much stock in it, but I know it will be at least a little lower because my heartburn and acid re flux have gone away. YAY!!!

1 Week down, 51 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment